Bellevue College Health Information Technology Training Programs
Bellevue College has developed multiple Health IT training programs for varied audiences that are now freely available to educators and health care entities who would like to offer training to their students or staff. Complete curricula and course materials for these programs, developed with funding from the Office of the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology, can be accessed through this site. To browse the programs and link to the content please log in and visit the links below. This material is freely available for use by others as stipulated under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.
- Health Information Technology Foundations for Rural Health Clinics & Community Health Centers
- Health Informatics 101
- Health IT Foundations for IT Professionals in Healthcare Organizations
- Health IT Foundations for Physician Practices
- Health Informatics Fundamentals for Public Health Staff
- Health IT Foundations for Clinicians
- Health IT Foundations for IT Professionals Certificate Program
- Estimated Duration:
- Last Modified:
- 3 years ago
- Average Rating:
- (from 0 reviews)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.