Health Informatics 101
This 40-hour, 8-week, online training program was designed to provide both clinical and non-clinical staff with a common foundation in Health IT to advance health informatics in large healthcare organizations. The training program will enhance competencies in health information technology, particularly for the design, configuration, use, and maintenance of informatics interventions that improve health care delivery. This program was developed with instructional resources from the Office of the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology. This project was funded by the Office of the National Coordinator for Health IT U.S. Department of Health and Human Services ARRA Grant # 90CC07701 This material is freely available for use by others as stipulated under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.
- Module 1: Introduction to Health IT
- Module 2: Electronic Health Records and Data Standards
- Module 3: Health Data Exchange and Privacy and Security
- Module 4: Workflow Analysis
- Module 5: Process Redesign
- Module 6: Usability and Human Factors
- Module 7: Systems Design and Designing for Safety
- Module 8: Effective Training
- Estimated Duration:
- Last Modified:
- 3 years ago
- Average Rating:
- (from 2 reviews)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.